- COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – All content (including graphics, e-books, factsheets, blog entries, logos and other downloads) on the HallsGlobal.com website is protected by copyright. You must not reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit any of the content of the website without our prior written consent. All Rights Reserved.
- YOUR INFORMATION – If providing Halls Global with contact information, you agree to provide information that is accurate, current and complete. If providing credit card information, you agree to provide valid information and represent and warrant that you are authorized to use that credit card, and that any and all charges may be billed to that credit card and will not be rejected. You agree that an information or content you provide (excluding credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and may involve transmissions over various networks. Credit card information is always encrypted.
- USER LICENSE/CODE OF CONDUCT – On the Site, we may host a forum, blog, chat area, message board or other function in which you may post your own content or interact with others (“Forum”). By posting any content on the Site you grant Halls Global the perpetual, royalty-free right and license to publish and distribute the content throughout the world on and in connection with the Site and Forum and in any other media You may not use the Site, or if you participate in any Forum within the Site, you must not and agree NOT to:
- i) violate any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- ii) infringe any intellectual property, publicity and/or privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- iii) upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, objectionable, abusive, vulgar, hateful, sexually explicit or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- you do not have the right to upload, post, transmit or store, or that breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, posting any abnormally large file or other material, or transmitting any file that permits unauthorized access to the Site or Halls Global’s systems; or
- are not permitted by Halls Global, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,”“spam mail,”“chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials.
- iv) violate others’ privacy rights or personal rights through use or abuse of the Site Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting others’personal information;
- v) breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- vi) use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access the Site, Site Material or other data or content without Halls Global’s systems or network without Halls Global’s prior written consent;
- vii) copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Site Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and are owned by you;
- viii) post or submit any inaccurate, false, misleading or incomplete information, including your resume, biographical data, or employment information, and any information contained therein;
- ix) impersonate any person or entity;
- x)forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- xi) misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
- xii) omit material information related to your connection with any product, person or entity.
- xiii) gather any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site for marketing or for commercial or other improper purposes;
- xiv) “Frame” or “mirror” the Site, or any part thereof; or
- xv) use any automatic means (e.g. robot, spider, offline reader, the Site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process) to (a) retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents or (b) to make multiple and repetitive inquiries to access, reload or “refresh” transactional event or ticketing pages. The only exception relates to public search engines used solely to create publicly available search indices (which we may revoke such rights at any time in our sole discretion).
- PRICES – Halls Global makes every effort to provide accurate and current information for the products for sale on the website. Prices are subject to change without notice. Halls Global reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the website or any products without notice at any time.
- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Halls Global reserves the right to refuse or reject any order you place. In the event that a change is made or an order is cancelled, Halls Global may attempt to notify you by contacting the email or billing address provided at the time of order placement. Halls Global reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in sole judgement, appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete purchase and account information for all purchases made. You agree to promptly update your information, account and other (including email address, credit card numbers, expiry dates); so that transactions are completed promptly and you can be contacted as needed.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS – Certain content and products through Halls Global may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links may direct you to third-party websites. Halls Global is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or use of third-party websites and has no liability or responsibility for any third-party websites, or their content, materials, products or uses. Halls Global is not liable for any damages related to the purchase or use of goods, uses, resources, content or other, made in connection with any third-party websites. It is your responsibility to read and understand third-party’s policies. Any complaints, concerns or claims regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES – Any errors, omissions, inaccuracies and the like, relating to product descriptions, offers, costs, or otherwise may occur. Halls Global reserves the right to correct any errors, omissions, inaccuracies and to update information or cancel orders if any information in the use is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- CONTACT INFORMATION – If you have any questions or concerns in connection with these terms or the website, or to provide any notice under these terms to Halls Global. Please email info@HallsGlobal.com.
- REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
From time to time, we will sell books, e-books and other products on the Halls Global website. Your satisfaction is important. If it is a genuine problem, we will try to resolve it. However, Halls Global does not provide a refund or exchange if you change your mind. Minor differences e.g. printing colour, does not justify arefund or exchange. We will, however, comply with our legal obligations under the Hong Kong Consumer Law.
- TERMINATION – Halls Global has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Site Materials from the Site. Halls Global may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by Halls Global on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reason.
Last updated: 5 October 2016
© 2016 Halls Global Limited. All rights reserved.